Last Updated: May 10, 2017
Welcome to the Medical School Test Preparation Guide! We hope you find information on this site helpful.
- AccessAnesthesiology - "Backed by an esteemed advisory board, AccessAnesthesiology offers multiple tools for resident education and certification/recertification in pain management, critical care, and perioperative medicine."
- AccessEmergencyMedicine - "Find answers for a broad spectrum of complaints encountered in the ED, ranging from neurologic and orthopedic emergencies, to poisoning and trauma."
- AccessMedicine - "A repository of medical knowledge ... Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles."
- AccessMedicine Case Files Collections - "Updated regularly, this comprehensive case collection helps students learn and apply basic science and clinical medicine concepts in the context of realistic patient cases."
- AccessMedicine Neurology Collection - This online resource "offers a new approach to neurology reference, research, and curricular instruction... Updated regularly and covers the entire spectrum of neurology."
- AccessPediatrics - "Covers the entire span of pediatric practice, from neonatology through adolescent medicine."
- AccessPharmacy - "Online curricular resource designed to meet the changing demands of pharmacy education."
- AccessPhysiotherapy - provides "reliable information designed to enhance the learning and development of the core principles of physical therapy all in one place."
- AccessSurgery - "A collection of surgery resources in different formats ... surgical videos from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and textbooks on key topics updated monthly."
- BoardVitals - "BoardVitals helps practitioners prepare for licensing and initial certification exams, MOC requirements...covering more than 50 specialty areas and exams."
- ClinicalKey - "ClinicalKey includes ... hundreds of additional eBooks, eJournals, guidelines, videos, images, First Consult, Procedures Consult, and more."
- Exam Master - This online resource is "designed to complement other board prep resources you may be using because of its ability to help you ... focus on reviewing what you don’t already know."
- LWW Health Library - USMLE, Boards Preparation, with additional medical and health information resources
- USMLE Easy - offers "test prep books, including PreTest, USMLE Easy helps medical students prepare for the USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 3."