What is Epocrates?
Epocrates allows users to:
- Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic and OTC drugs.
- Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions between up to 30 brand, generic, and OTC drugs at a time.
- Identify a pill based on its imprint code and/or physical characteristics.
- Use a variety of helpful clinical tables that summarize guidelines and drug information for concise, quick-reference guides.
How do I get Epocrates?
- Step 1: Register for an Epocrates account HERE. To register, you must sign in on campus or through VPN.*
- Step 2: Download the Epocrates Mobile app to your device.
- Step 3: Sign into the Epocrates app on your mobile device using the username (email) and password you just created.
*Once your account is active you can use Epocrates anywhere.