Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is STAT+ (STAT Plus)
STAT+ (STAT Plus) offers original reporting and analysis of breaking news in the life sciences and pharmaceutical industry.
You must be affiliated with WCM, WCM-Qatar and NYP-WCM to subscribe/register for STAT Plus premium content.
NOTE: Your Weill Cornell subscription to STAT Plus premium content must be renewed every 30 days by
using the Log In link on the "Returning User/Subscriber" tab to confirm your continued affiliation with Weill Cornell Medicine or NYP.
Getting Started - EZproxy Authentication
Step 1: Register for a STAT+ account HERE.
You may be prompted to log into the Library's EZproxy Remote Access Service with your CWID/Password to confirm/authenticate that you are eligible to access STAT Plus. If you already established an EZproxy session, you will bypass this screen and be taken to Step 2
- Step 2: Fill in all the required fields on the "Subscribe Now" page
- Enter your WCM-NY, WCM-Qatar, or NYP-WCM email address ending in @med.cornell.edu, @qatar-med.cornell.edu or @nyp.org
- Create a password (at least six (6) characters)
- Select "Academia" as your industry
- Click "Continue" and STAT will re-direct you to confirmation page and send you a welcome email
My Account group affiliation and welcome emails from STAT Plus
- Step 3: After signup, you will be directed to the "My Account" page below.
- You should see the following message: You're now a STAT Plus subscriber affiliated with ....
- You are automatically logged into your account
- You can start reading premium content by using the "Click here to return to the home page"
- You will also received a welcome email from STAT Plus (example below)
- NOTE: You will be able to access STAT Plus premium content for 30 days but must return to this site to click on the "Returning User/Subscriber" tab to re-authenicate your affiliation with Weill Cornell Medicine to continue your access
My Account screen