Intro to Data-Intensive Research
Data-Intensive Research is a phrase used to describe the data revolution currently being witnessed by the scientific community. Data-intensive research requires researchers to work as a team to solve complicated problems using data extrapolation.
In order to continually address the complex needs of researchers doing data-intensive work, this guide provides links to both physical and virtual data-related resources and services to assist in managing, analyzing, visualizing, and preserving data throughout the entire research process.
The following links are located in every tab of this guide in the right-hand column for your convenience.
- DMP Tool Creating data management plans
- Research Data Management Services Group Resources and services at Cornell for data management
- REDCap HIPAA compliant data collection
- Computing for Researchers Resources provided by WCMC ITS
- WCMC Applied Bioinformatics Core Computational resources, data lifecycle management and bioinformatics consulting