Systematic Review Collaboration Service
Collaborate with expert searchers to publish your systematic review. In addition to our resources and databases Weill Cornell Medical Library has knowledgeable staff to guide you through this evidence-based process. Librarians are co-authors on SR collaborations. Request to collaborate with a Librarian on a systematic review.
Systematic review collaboration includes:
- Translating the research question into an appropriate search strategy for each database.Translating the concepts into controlled vocabulary and keywords so that retrieval is maximized at the same time as being precise.
- Recommending specific databases and other information sources to be searched.
- Conducting the literature searches.
- Reference checking.
- Delivering the results using a bibliographic management tool.
- Running search updates in selected databases.
- Suggesting journals relevant to areas of research/interest for possible submission.
- Recommending MeSH terms and keywords for article.
- Authoring literature search methodology section for the submitted manuscript.