Systematic Review Collaboration Service
Collaborate with expert searchers to publish your systematic review. In addition to our resources and databases Weill Cornell Medical Library has knowledgeable staff to guide you through this evidence-based process. Librarians are co-authors on SR collaborations. Request to collaborate with a Librarian on a systematic review.
Systematic review collaboration includes:
- Recommending specific databases and other information sources to be searched.
- Translating the research question into an appropriate search strategy for each database.
- Translating the concepts into controlled vocabulary and keywords so that retrieval is both maximized and precise.
- Assistance developing and registering a protocol.
- Conducting the literature searches.
- Reference checking.
- Delivering the results using a bibliographic management tool.
- Authoring literature search methodology section for the submitted manuscript.
- Recommending controlled vocabulary and keywords for article.
- Suggesting relevant journals for manuscript submission.